Army Wifeys!&Girlfriends!

If he's deployed, home, or just off in training and you need some support or advice this is this place to go. Us Army Wifeys have to stick together ya know!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alligator Shoes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seansangel21

PostSubject: Alligator Shoes   Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:00 pm

An Army Ranger was on holiday in the depths of Louisiana, where he tried to buy some Alligator shoes. However, he was not prepared to pay the high prices. After failing to haggle the vendor down to a reasonable price level, he ended up shouting "I don't give two hoots for your shoes, man, I'll go and kill my own!"
The shopkeeper replied, "By all means. Just watch out for the two Marines who are doing the same.
"So the Ranger went out into the Bayou, and after a while saw two men with spears, standing still in the water. "They must be the two Marines," he thought. Just at that point he noticed an alligator moving in the water towards one of them. The Marine stood completely passive, even as the gator came ever closer. Just as the beast was about to swallow him, the Marine struck home with his spear and wrestled the gator up onto the beach, where several already lay. Together the two Marines threw the gator onto its back, whereupon one exclaimed "Damn! This one doesn't have any shoes either!"

bright eyes

PostSubject: Re: Alligator Shoes   Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:38 pm

you know, this reminds me of how the marines say they're the tip of the spear...well, noone ever said the tip was smart...especially since someone else controls the entire thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/wildangel915

Alligator Shoes
Page 1 of 1